My Photo
Name:
Location: Gambia

Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Spending the last days of summer cruising around on my brothers lobster boat. My Dad, Eben and I spent Sunday out on Damariscove Island off of Boothbay hiking around and trying not to step on all of the dead seal bodies in various states of decomposition lying on the rocks. It seems there's been a big die off recently probably due to over population and disease. Less than a week left till I'm off to The Gambia, its now packing time. I've officially started a list, which I've found to be hugely beneficial in remembering things. The only problem is remembering where I put the list! Hope all of you are well. -N

1 Comments:

Blogger Brita said...

Dear friend!

Just a short note to say hello and congratulation with your new job - wow!!

I would love to come and visit (but my first travel is for xmas, going to Rwanda and Uganda!), and at least talk to you on the phone some day soon.

love,
Brita

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home